1. HyunJoong said that after his solo debut, ‘I’m Your Man’ is his first slow-tempo (ballad) song, a song to confess love, or a wishing song, he knows that some of the fans are getting married soon, although he cannot present himself on their weddings, he hoped that this song will be able to cherish the wedding couples. Then, a listener called in and she said for the bridegroom’s sake, it’s better if HyunJoong doesn’t attend their wedding.
2. His Asia Tour concert will probably be kicking off next year, around end of January or early February. His Japan Nationwide Tour will be starting this November and he is currently preparing for it. So JYH asked that it would be hard to see him on variety shows then HyunJoong said that’s there’s really nothing much left to say if he attended too many shows…JYH said even if he just sit and smile during the show it would suffice already…but HyunJoong said it’s tiresome if he sit there for 10 hours straight in a row. (did he mean Strong Heart recording last time? The recording this time took 6 hours)
3. JYH asked how’s HyunJoong lately and he said he’s fine although he’s been practicing his dance choreography til’ late night.
4. A listener called in and said she saw HyunJoong and his dancers, Artmatic at a soup restaurant yesterday (as in 16th of October), she wanted to ask him for an autograph but she’s afraid she might disturb them so she didn’t try to approach. HyunJoong said he indeed went to the soup restaurant yesterday. The listener sent in her address through text message, and so, HyunJoong sent his autograph to the address. (Gyaaaa!!! envy envy!!)
5. Although he went to the spicy soup restaurant, he didn’t have any spicy soup, instead he had 백숙 (baeksuk, you can google it for more info) and a dish of eel. (good choice, you can’t have any since you have a poor tummy, ask JJ for the pills before you eat anything spicy *winks*)
6. And maybe because other listeners have heard this, many messages went gushing in and one of them said ‘On 2008 during the winter, she have met HyunJoong and his friends in a restaurant too having soju, claiming she was HyunJoong’s schoolmates. HyunJoong asked for her name very seriously (very seriously -.-) and guessed she’s one of his classmates in high school. (JYH said that it could be a fraud.. HyunJoong then said ‘Ah….’ … 바보야 우주신님~ ㅋㅋ)
7. Compared to Break Down, HyunJoong wants to perform something more soothing and relaxing before the winter. And he is very grateful to Hong Suhyun for featuring in his music video despite her busy schedules.
8. He prefers matured women, like After School ( UEE o.o?), and he played football with Lee SeunGi yesterday (don’t tell me SeungGi is attracted to HJ because of HJ’s 30 pairs of capri pants LMAO!)
9. He likes Linkin Park and Metallica and etc (something similar)